05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Have You Seen This? Not your toddler's finger puppet