05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in West Valley shooting
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death