05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico
- Death penalty to be sought for man accused of killing 6 family members
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Health officials investigating viral meningitis flare-up at Lone Peak High School
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop