05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Roy dad pleads guilty to abusing baby who tested positive for meth, THC
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch