05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Centerville settles with widow of man shot and killed by police
- 3 escape serious injuries in Farmington Canyon plane crash