04/29/2013 7:43pmCarbon monoxide poisoning happens when a person breathes in too much of the colorless, odorless gas, preventing the body from getting enough oxygen. Its effects are rapid and can be deadly, but they're often hard to detect.
04/29/2013 8:43pmLike most smartphone users, I used to set all my alerts to interrupt my life the second anything came in. Voice calls. Emails. Texts. Software alerts.Recently I came up with had a brilliant idea: Why not turn off all alerts except for voice calls?
The station representative who can assist a person with disabilities with issues related to the content of the public files is Mike Dowdle, available during regular office hours at firstname.lastname@example.org and (801) 575-5555.
© 2013 ksl.com | KSL Broadcasting Salt Lake City UT | Site hosted & managed by Deseret Digital Media - a Deseret Media Company v02