04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- DEA agent: fentanyl not just a problem for drug users
- 3-year-old boy hit, killed by car in Spanish Fork