04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released
- 'Vicious' dog set for euthanasia as owner fights Santaquin city ordinance
- From Left Field: One of the worst own goals ever; LeBron misses wide-open dunk
- Airlines have rules about taking photos, video on planes