04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- UTA looking for individuals to serve on advisory panel
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?