04/02/2013 11:49amMusic and rhythm are something that have been seen only in humans. Keeping a beat has been observed in some parrots and related species. But there's one more species on the dance floor now: sea lions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Samsung unveils first new flagship phones since exploding phone debacle