04/02/2013 11:49amMusic and rhythm are something that have been seen only in humans. Keeping a beat has been observed in some parrots and related species. But there's one more species on the dance floor now: sea lions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race