04/02/2013 11:49amMusic and rhythm are something that have been seen only in humans. Keeping a beat has been observed in some parrots and related species. But there's one more species on the dance floor now: sea lions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utahns find relief from the smog a few thousand feet up
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory