03/29/2013 7:58pmConcern that exposing a child to too many vaccines at once could increase their risk of developing autism is unfounded, according to a new study.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor
- 9 killed in Oakland warehouse fire, dozens more feared dead
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Chef credited with inventing General Tso's Chicken has died