03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters
- EU spells out conditions for single market access to Britain