03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options
- Gobert scores career-high 35, Jazz beat Knicks 108-101
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl