03/06/2013 9:35amIt's like the universe decided to start throwing rocks at the Earth this year. Why space rocks keep coming isn't clear, but this month a comet is making its closest approach to Earth and should be visible with the naked eye.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Utah launches Search and Rescue Assistance card to help fund search and rescue efforts
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless