03/06/2013 9:35amIt's like the universe decided to start throwing rocks at the Earth this year. Why space rocks keep coming isn't clear, but this month a comet is making its closest approach to Earth and should be visible with the naked eye.
Browse by Day Archive
- Weiner's wife is leaving him amid a new sexting scandal
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Apartment complex warns residents about clown trying to lure kids into woods
- Explore historic mining town on local hike
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- Fitbit unveils 2 new fitness trackers — including 1 you can take in the pool
- Utah family competes on Season 7 of 'The Great Food Truck Race'
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- Great Clips of the Week: Colorado soccer player flips for goal; Little Leaguers go ham on cameras
- Police detain man dressed as Zorro just before airport panic