03/06/2013 9:35amIt's like the universe decided to start throwing rocks at the Earth this year. Why space rocks keep coming isn't clear, but this month a comet is making its closest approach to Earth and should be visible with the naked eye.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 5 of Martin Luther King's most powerful and inspiring speeches
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter