03/06/2013 9:35amIt's like the universe decided to start throwing rocks at the Earth this year. Why space rocks keep coming isn't clear, but this month a comet is making its closest approach to Earth and should be visible with the naked eye.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say