02/10/2013 12:05pmFew things fascinate and terrify the public like the words "shark attack." But a new study asserts that "not all shark attacks are created equal," and provides new definitions for human–shark encounters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- How the parolee who killed officer Doug Barney obtained the murder weapon
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody