01/25/2013 9:59amA group of British engineers are working to bomb-proof trains in case of a future attack. The goal of the overall project is to develop inherently secure, blast-resistant and fire-safe metro vehicles, including above and underground train systems.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police investigating suspicious death at Cottonwood Heights bank
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral
- Random robbery serves as warning to stay alert
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard