01/25/2013 9:59amA group of British engineers are working to bomb-proof trains in case of a future attack. The goal of the overall project is to develop inherently secure, blast-resistant and fire-safe metro vehicles, including above and underground train systems.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 worker killed, another hurt in trench collapse in American Fork
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Ex-USC linebacker appears in Utah court to face rape charge
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- Jury chooses life without parole for ex-Utahn convicted of murder a second time
- Revised plan calls for four small homeless resource centers in Salt Lake City
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Jazz thrill students at Granger High School with surprise scrimmage
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?