01/25/2013 9:59amA group of British engineers are working to bomb-proof trains in case of a future attack. The goal of the overall project is to develop inherently secure, blast-resistant and fire-safe metro vehicles, including above and underground train systems.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment