01/25/2013 9:59amA group of British engineers are working to bomb-proof trains in case of a future attack. The goal of the overall project is to develop inherently secure, blast-resistant and fire-safe metro vehicles, including above and underground train systems.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paralyzed' Congress
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'