01/21/2013 11:49amIt has the makings of a science fiction movie: Zap someone's brain with mild jolts of electricity to try to stave off the creeping memory loss of Alzheimer's disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Polls are 'phony,' Trump insists; 'we are winning'
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Mom holds separated twin for first time