01/21/2013 11:49amIt has the makings of a science fiction movie: Zap someone's brain with mild jolts of electricity to try to stave off the creeping memory loss of Alzheimer's disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Woman who hit Layton High teen in crosswalk sentenced to home confinement
- 2 airlifted for 'significant' burns, 3 houseboats destroyed in Lake Powell fire
- EU to Britain: No access to single market without migration
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker