01/21/2013 11:49amIt has the makings of a science fiction movie: Zap someone's brain with mild jolts of electricity to try to stave off the creeping memory loss of Alzheimer's disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft