01/06/2013 9:27pmDismayed that family members are spread out over the house, each with a separate PC or tablet? Lenovo has something it believes will get them back together: a PC the size of a coffee table that works like a gigantic tablet and lets four people use it at once.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Netflix becomes exclusive US pay-TV provider for Disney
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks
- Bill Cosby ordered to stand trial in decade-old sex case