12/10/2012 11:44amShe was an alpha female known as 832F to scientists, but lovingly called " '06" by local tourists, after the year of her birth. She was the most famous wolf in all of Yellowstone National Park, and led the Lamar Canyon wolf pack.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man admits cutting, hiding body in suitcase after overdose
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Trump legal team looking to investigate Mueller aides
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state