12/10/2012 11:44amShe was an alpha female known as 832F to scientists, but lovingly called " '06" by local tourists, after the year of her birth. She was the most famous wolf in all of Yellowstone National Park, and led the Lamar Canyon wolf pack.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- Holladay family credits hard decisions with helping their toddler's cancer disappear
- Mylan launching generic version of EpiPen
- Los Angeles airport back to normal after panic-filled night
- Browns' Paul Kruger calls his release 'wrong decision'
- 'Everything happens for a reason' for Utah QB Troy Williams