12/10/2012 11:44amShe was an alpha female known as 832F to scientists, but lovingly called " '06" by local tourists, after the year of her birth. She was the most famous wolf in all of Yellowstone National Park, and led the Lamar Canyon wolf pack.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' is a disappointing 3rd installment in the trilogy
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?