12/01/2012 10:49amThe Supreme Court announced Friday it will decide whether companies can patent human genes, a decision that could reshape medical research in the United States and the fight against diseases like breast and ovarian cancer.
Browse by Day Archive
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- S.L. GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- Springville man's asthma was actually an 8-pound tumor
- 1 dead, 1 injured following Spanish Fork confrontation
- The Latest: Minneapolis mayor: 'I will not be resigning'
- Spicer abruptly resigns; Big shakeup for Trump press shop
- Agents arrest man suspected in shootings