12/01/2012 10:49amThe Supreme Court announced Friday it will decide whether companies can patent human genes, a decision that could reshape medical research in the United States and the fight against diseases like breast and ovarian cancer.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Have You Seen This? Ghostbusters’ proton packs vs Luke Skywalker