11/24/2012 5:00pmPictures and posts on your social media network can be used against you. Whether you are using Facebook, Twitter or Instagram — anything you post is potential evidence and law enforcement is taking advantage.
Browse by Day Archive
- ICE detainees moved out of state after Utah County Jail terminates contract
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Eugene Cernan, last man on the moon, dies
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival