11/24/2012 5:00pmPictures and posts on your social media network can be used against you. Whether you are using Facebook, Twitter or Instagram — anything you post is potential evidence and law enforcement is taking advantage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Texas officials: 1 killed, 7 hurt in cheerleader bus crash