11/19/2012 12:03pmScientists have found a chemical, previously unknown in nature, in an ancient form of bacteria that could indicate how genetic information was transferred in the very earliest forms of life, before the DNA and RNA now found in all living things even existed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Woman recalls bank robber crashing into her car
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Charges: physically abused baby tested positive for meth, THC
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park