11/19/2012 12:03pmScientists have found a chemical, previously unknown in nature, in an ancient form of bacteria that could indicate how genetic information was transferred in the very earliest forms of life, before the DNA and RNA now found in all living things even existed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Driver killed in Cache County after truck rolls down embankment, police say
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Energy summit details massive project planned for Uinta Basin
- Utah baseball clinches Pac-12 title in 21-7 win over Washington
- American Fork appoints interim police chief