11/18/2012 8:35pmA rare and large waterspout formed just off the coast of Bateman's Bay in New South Wales Australia Sunday, and several people caught it on their cameras and cell phones.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Make Your Week: Woman loses Christmas budget check, Harmons employee finds it
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire
- Man gets 12 years in drug conspiracy, money laundering case
- Walmart agrees to $7.5M settlement in discrimination suit