11/14/2012 8:11pmWill it die with a bang or a whimper? Will the universe eventually collapse into a "Big Crunch," a fateful inverse of the "Big Bang?" Or will it expand forever until it leaves a void that is dark, lonely and astonishingly vast.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Sports Authority bankruptcy filing impacting 11 Utah stores
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Salt Lake City to begin phasing out smoking rooms at airport
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?