11/12/2012 9:54amA pregnancy test taken as a joke turned out to be a lifesaver for an Ontario man who was diagnosed with testicular cancer because of it.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Healthy eating at the food court
- Police: Man arrested after carjacking woman, crashing stolen car during chase
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash