11/12/2012 9:54amA pregnancy test taken as a joke turned out to be a lifesaver for an Ontario man who was diagnosed with testicular cancer because of it.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Road to Understanding
- Israel police arrest suspect in threats on US Jewish targets
- Let there be light: German scientists test 'artificial sun'