06/25/2012 9:44amSoap, toothpaste and other personal-hygiene products — all meant to protect children from germs and dirt — may actually be doing them harm.
06/25/2012 12:05pmA man who suffered from acute allergies learned about a bizarre medical trial with hookworms and was unable to be a participant. He then infected himself and sold hookworms over the internet. When the FDA came knocking on his door he went on the lam.
The station representative who can assist a person with disabilities with issues related to the content of the public files is Mike Dowdle, available during regular office hours at email@example.com and (801) 575-5555.
© 2013 ksl.com | KSL Broadcasting Salt Lake City UT | Site hosted & managed by Deseret Digital Media - a Deseret Media Company v11