01/25/2013 3:00pmMany films at the Sundance Film Festival feature mature content that may make discovering new films difficult with family in tow.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege