01/21/2013 11:59amA painting of Queen Elizabeth II banned for half a century because her neck looked weird is finally on display after more than 60 years.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Girl's football hopes sacked by rules on competing with boys
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Man fights rare cancer with twin's identical stem cells
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury