01/21/2013 11:59amA painting of Queen Elizabeth II banned for half a century because her neck looked weird is finally on display after more than 60 years.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- N. Korean missile test fails hours after UN meeting on nukes
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers