01/21/2013 11:59amA painting of Queen Elizabeth II banned for half a century because her neck looked weird is finally on display after more than 60 years.
Browse by Day Archive
- St. George family’s Squatty Potty brings in millions of dollars
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- DWR to auction seized antlers, hides
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day
- Man accused of trying to arrange meeting with teen boy is charged
- Trump's open path to nomination causes agony for some in GOP
- The Latest: Suspect in killing called religiously active
- Employee is suing his boss because his job was too boring
- Quiz: Which 'Star Wars' movies do these quotes come from?
- Davis School District pays $10K for 'drunk goggles' injury