01/21/2013 11:59amA painting of Queen Elizabeth II banned for half a century because her neck looked weird is finally on display after more than 60 years.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Davis County sisters diagnosed with breast cancer 2 weeks apart
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'