12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims