12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed