12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash closes section of northbound I-15
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- South Jordan woman to run 30 marathons before turning 30
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Health officials investigating viral meningitis flare-up at Utah County school
- Olympian sells medal for good cause; RSL keeper Rimando reportedly making tattoo bet