12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- WWII airplane crashed during promotional flight
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker