12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Fire tears through Oakland dance party, killing at least 9
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Have You Seen This? Vintage candy making was hard work
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart