08/22/2014 8:28pmAshley Paulson of Orem ran 9 miles to Utah Valley hospital on Aug 16. to deliver her baby boy, Maximus. The mother of four also completed 1 Ironman, 2 half Ironman's, 5 full marathons, 9 half marathons, 1 sprint triathlon and one 5k while pregnant.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Lakers