08/22/2014 8:28pmAshley Paulson of Orem ran 9 miles to Utah Valley hospital on Aug 16. to deliver her baby boy, Maximus. The mother of four also completed 1 Ironman, 2 half Ironman's, 5 full marathons, 9 half marathons, 1 sprint triathlon and one 5k while pregnant.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- South Jordan man pleas to ammunition charge in West Valley shooting
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Why is the government searching cellphones?