07/28/2014 6:55am"I read your article last week on communication. My husband and I do pretty well, but we often get into a fight when I try to tell him about something that's bothering me. I try not to sound attacking, but he always seems to get defensive and then I wish I hadn't said anything." In this edition of LIFEadvice, Coach Kim explains three things men need to know at the beginning of a conversation so they won't get defensive or annoyed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Why home listings are down in Utah 'despite strong demand'
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- US urges new sanctions on NKorea and warns of catastrophe
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Interest in the Jazz peaking for the playoffs
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st