06/26/2014 9:42pm"You run like a girl" has become something of an insult, but a new campaign is working to make "like a girl" either an unnecessary distinction or a tool of empowerment.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Obamacare repeal vote put off in stinging setback for Trump
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Review: Just because you can make a movie about a boss baby doesn't mean you should
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft